Snapparazzi is a decentralised independent media sharing and advertising platform, utilising blockchain technology and offering everyone SnapCoin rewards.
Are you an Artist, Vlogger, YouTuber, Influencer or Budding Journalist?
Would you like to get paid for your binge-watching habit?
Be rewarded for viewing, analysing and categorising video material!
Snapparazzi allows anyone with a smartphone or a camera to earn through Capturing and Sharing video footage.
You choose whether to earn by becoming a Content Creator, Viewer or a Moderator.
The vision for the future, listen to Snapparazzi’s CEO, Ruben Valle, explain.
“Convert your creativity into currency”
Snapparazzi is a real contender in the media sharing platform arena. What is unique about Snapparazzi, compared to the current popular platforms, is the real earning potential it offers for Content Creators.
Whether you are an artist wanting to introduce your new music or showcase your talent, a Vlogger,
an Influencer or an expert, generously imparting your knowledge across the www, your effort and work will be rewarded by earning SnapCoin.
A lucrative 60% share of the advertising revenue that Snapparazzi receives will be distributed to Content Creators. To get started, all you need is your Smartphone, the free Snapparazzi App, and an internet connection to upload your creations.
Video content you send to us will be moderated by our own user community, as we strive to become a self-governing global circle of members. Content Creators can begin to earn SnapCoin as soon as their videos are enjoyed by other users.
Your time is money. You watch and earn.
Choose from a wide variety of topics to view in your personal interest categories on Snapparazzi TV, available on our Smartphone App or Desktop Version. Get paid for your binge watching!
Targeted advertisements are optional viewing, but if you chose to accept them, you will be rewarded in SnapCoin. We understand that your time is valuable, therefore we dedicate 20% of advertising revenue to our viewers.
Snapparazzi permanently solves the problem of incomplete media coverage. With over 2.3 billion smartphones in the world in 2017, every user can potentially become a unique and unrivaled source of exclusive footage or photos of newsworthy events.
Anyone can earn SnapCoin by posting their latest newsworthy or public interest videos and photos to our app or website. Whether you are a member of the public who happens to have incidental footage, or if you are budding reporter and an avid chaser of authentic news, the Snapparazzi Auction Platform is for you!
Breaking News reporters can earn 80% of the auction revenue.
Boost your SnapStatus and your SnapCoins!
Get involved by registering to become a SnappModerator! Ensure our users view the most relevant and gripping footage. Moderate our uploaded videos to accelerate your earnings.
The best moderators, judged by our own Snapparazzi members, will be rewarded with the most SnapCoin.
Snapparazzi offer a guaranteed audience for prospective advertisers.
With existing advertising methods, companies using digital advertising experience a lack of transparency, and are often unsure how precisely their campaign has reached their targeted audience.
Thanks to the transparency of the blockchain, and the sharing of revenues with the viewers, advertisers are assured that their campaigns find their real targeted audience.
… Fairer and more efficient.
uses personal and other types of information we collect from our clients (“you”) when
you visit our website Snapparazzi.io (the “Site”). This policy does not apply to the
practices of companies not owned or controlled by Snapparazzi or to people whom
Snapparazzi does not employ or manage. If you do not agree with our practices, please
do not use our Site.
Types of Information We Collect
• Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us. We define personal information as information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name and email address (“Personal Information”). If you reside outside the United States, you understand that your personal information may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
• Aggregate and Anonymous Data: Aggregate and anonymous data is information that does not identify you specifically, including data collected automatically when you enter our Site(“Non-Personal Data”). This may include cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools and web server logs. This may also include information from the devices you use to access our Site or mobile platform, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Our server logs may also record the IP addresses of the devices you use to interact with the Site. If such information is supplied by your browser, we may also collect information about a website you were visiting before you came to our Site and any website you visit after you leave our Site. Non-Personal Data also includes some data collected by location services.
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
• Build, operate and improve our Site; • Inform you about the progress of our ICO and the development of our platform; • Perform user analytics; • Provide customer support and communications; • Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Site, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the Services, when required by law, or if we have good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights, property and interests, including by enforcing our agreements and policies;(c) respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Snapparazzi, its members and the public; (f) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; or (g) with your consent to share the information.
We may share Non-Personal Data with analytics companies to learn information about how our users interact with the Site. This enables us to optimize our Site and improve our efforts. See also “Third Party Analytics” below. We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
You can unfollow us or opt-out of receiving our emails by contacting us at [email protected] We will retain your information only for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. At Snapparazzi, we take your data privacy and security seriously. This article explains the basics of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and how it affects you.
This is a European Union regulation, designed to improve the data security and privacy of European citizens. Find out more on Wikipedia – the short version is “companies in Europe have to make sure your data is safe, and that you can access and control it”. Sounds like a good idea, right? It’s about giving you greater security, transparency, and control of your personal data online. We think this is a good thing wherever you’re from, not just if you live in the European Union! All Snapparazzi employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
Third Party Analytics
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit a linked site by “clicking on” on another third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites.
This document acts as an agreed upon Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”)
between you (“Purchaser”, “User”, “you”) and Snapparazzi Ltd, registered in Malta with the
company number C867876 and registered office address Palace Court, Church Street,
St.Julians, STJ 3049 Malta (“Snapparazzi ltd”,). You accept these Terms when you
purchase SnapCoin token or use Snapparazzi services or any other features, technologies
or functionalities offered by Snapparazzi on Snapparazzi website at snapparazzi.io
(collectively, “Site”) or through any other means (collectively, “Services”). The terms “us”,
“we” or “our” refer to Snapparazzi too. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned
on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors,
users and others who access or use the Service. We will provide notice of any amendment
to these Terms by posting any revised terms to the Site and updating the “Last updated”
field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not
obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms
will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent
use of the Site or Services. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by
these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the
Service. This document stipulates general conditions for use of website snapparazzi.io.
The conditions related with Tokens purchase are determined in Terms of Token Sale
placed at snapparazzi.io.
1. Qualifications of User in Order to Use the Site The User represents and warrants that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, are legally entitled to use the internet and services like those provided by Snapparazzi (according to the laws of Malta and any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside), and have not had your right to use our service previously suspended or revoked by us.
2. Illegal and Prohibited Use You represent and warrant that you will not use the Site or Services for any criminal, illegal, or otherwise prohibited use, including (but not limited to) activities related to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. You represent and warrant that you will not use our Site or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity. You represent and warrant that you will not in any way use the Site or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer or otherwise improperly access any of the Site’s or the Platforms underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Site or Snapparazzi Token through any means, including (but not limited to) through the use of hacking, malware, viruses, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Site. You also agree not to transfer access to your Account (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
3. Registration and Account The use of our Services requires you to create an account with Snapparazzi (“Account”). You warrant and represent that all information provided when creating such an Account is current, complete, and accurate. You agree to promptly notify Snapparazzi of any changes to any information that would cause the information provided upon your Account’s creation to no longer be current, complete or accurate. You also warrant and represent that you understand that Account may be registered incompletely until you confirm your email address in a manner deemed suitable by us. Snapparazzi Token may request you to provide additional information such as proof of your identity, physical address and source of funds at any time to use our Services. If you refuse to provide such information or it will be determined that you may not use our Services for any reason, you will be denied Services. In such case, your purchase of Tokens will be cancelled and you will receive a refund in the same form of payments as was made by you and to the same wallet address, bank account, or a third party payment processor where your funds were transferred from. We may deduct the transaction cost from the refund amount, if any. Scope of information to be requested from each user may differ. You agree that you exclusively will access and use your Account, and may not transfer the right of its use or disclose any log-in credentials to a third party without our written consent. You agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your account, and cannot transfer this obligation to any third party. You agree to notify Snapparazzi in the event that you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Site or Services. Depositing of funds in account is effected without any confirmations from Snapparazzi, except for displaying of updated deposit balance in Account at website. Snapparazzi has the right to enter into agreement with any of Purchasers on special conditions (including commercial conditions) which may be different from those stipulated by this Terms.
4. Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet or in Blockchain Use of the Internet may not be secure. You agree that Snapparazzi is not responsible whatsoever for any damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. While Snapparazzi will take reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of any information transmitted during your use of our Services, in no event will any such information be considered “confidential” or will its disclosure to a third party, accidental or otherwise, cause liability against Snapparazzi, even if it occurs as a result of our negligence. Snapparazzi takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for reasons that are out of our control. If Snapparazzi believes its Site or any Tokens located on the Site has been compromised or is under attack, Snapparazzi reserves the right to immediately stop all Services provided through the Site. If it is determined that such an attack caused an associated Token to rapidly lose value or otherwise cause or threaten to cause damage to the Site, or other users, Snapparazzi may immediately discontinue all activity regarding to such Token entirely at its discretion. Resolution concerning deposits, withdrawals, Account balances, Services or other disputes related to an attacked Token will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Snapparazzi makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Site and is not liable for any lost value or stolen property, regardless of whether Snapparazzi was negligent in providing appropriate security.
5. Snapparazzi Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice In no way should our providing of Services be considered legal, financial or any other kind of specialised or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against Snapparazzi. In using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial or otherwise specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such counsel, or else you have the sufficient knowledge and sophistication to evaluate the risks and merits associated with Blockchain and/ or Token management and offerings and to competently use our Services. We give no warranty regarding the suitability of any Tokens or our Services and assume no fiduciary duties to you. You represent and warrant that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by Snapparazzi or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statement. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
6. License We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to access and use our Site and Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by Snapparazzi and our licensors, including that to any content or functionality as presented on the Site or Services. “Snapparazzi”, “snapparazzi.io”, all logos related to Services or displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered marks of Snapparazzi or its affiliates. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior express written consent of Snapparazzi.
7. Termination We may terminate or suspend your License to our Services without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these terms or in any other communication or action by Snapparazzi or our employees, agents or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
8. Copyright of Communications In Connection With Our Services You agree that any materials, information or communications transmitted between the User and Snapparazzi in any form and by any means are non-confidential and will become the sole, exclusive property of Snapparazzi. Snapparazzi will own all intellectual property rights to such communications or materials, and can use or disseminate them in a completely unrestricted fashion for any legal purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notifying or compensating you. You hereby waive any right to litigation or recovery for perceived damages caused by the use of this information as is permissible by law.
9. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold Snapparazzi, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that incurred by Snapparazzi or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions.
10. Disclaimer of Warrants and Guarantees Snapparazzi does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Site. We hereby disclaim all warrants and guarantees that not expressly made in these Terms.
Terms of Service shall prevail.
12. Arbitration Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either Party seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Snapparazzi (i) waive your and Snapparazzi Token’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to this Agreement resolved in a county court, and (ii) waive your and Snapparazzi’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Snapparazzi will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
13. No Class Arbitration, Class Action or Representative Actions Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and the Snapparazzi and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
14. Arbitration Procedure If allowed under the applicable law, any Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Arbitration Court of the Maltese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (“ACMCCI”) in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure (“CoCP”) of Malta for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Malta. The Tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrator(s). The language of the arbitration shall be English. Otherwise, the jurisdiction for arbitration shall be determined according the applicable law. 15. Survival and Severability Any portion of these Terms that reasonably should survive the termination of your License or any other agreement is hereby agreed to do so. If any provision of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise invalid for any reason, then that provision will be severed and the rest of these Terms will remain intact and enforceable. 16. Integration Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights or provisions. These Terms represent the entire and complete agreement between the User and Snapparazzi, including any future modification of these Terms, superseding any prior agreements or communications between you and us. Any ambiguities in these Terms shall be construed in the light most favorable to Snapparazzi.